Terms & Conditions
- Any product bought from our online store which is above N$ 1000.00 Qualifies For A Free Delivery To Your Premises, within the Windhoek area. In The Event Of An Incorrect Address Being Provided, We Reserve The Right To Charge Delivery Costs Within The Windhoek Area.
- The estimated Time of Arrival [ETA] Indicated On Our Website For Each Product Is An Estimate Only. All orders are Subject To Supplier Stock Availability and Based On Normal Full Working Days. Usually if Orders are delayed, a Customer Representative will get in touch with the Customer as soon as Possible.
- Di Computer Technologies CC will not be held liable For Any Goods That Were Damaged Or Lost By The Courier during shipping. In The Event That The Client Has Not Received His/Her Package Within 3 Days Of Shipping, kindly Contact Us. We Will Provide Proof Of Shipment And, If Needed, A Signed Copy Of The Waybill As Proof That The Package Was Sent. any additional Queries must be settled with the courier directly.
- In the occurrence that an incorrect address has been provided to Di Computer Technologies, we reserve the right to charge for any extra carriage costs incurred.
- All orders outside Windhoek are shipped with the Courier of your Choice of which the client will then be responsible for all transport/delivery costs.
All products sold by Di Computer Technologies incorporate a Default carry-in warranty, subjected by the manufacturer.
- Customers will be bound by the warranty terms and conditions set out by the manufacturer of the product. Defective goods should be delivered to our Windhoek Head Office, in the original packaging at the customers own costs [including Courier Charges].
- All goods returned must be accompanied with the purchase receipt and/or tax invoice.
- Physical damages to any product purchased, will effectively void the warranty completely.
- Any problems related to the software of a device is not covered by warranty and may be charged for at our standard hourly rate.
- Non-Warranty repairs will be charged for at our standard hourly rate and all services rendered must be paid for in full before the client may collect his goods.
- Note: A product warranty means that goods are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship. Goods are not guaranteed against faults resulting from normal wear and tear or the customer’s own negligence. Faulty goods will be sent to the manufacturer for repair. Only when an item cannot be repaired will the manufacturer in their own discretion issue a replacement or credit.
- Please note, that Di Computer Technologies CC is only a re-seller and we do not manufacture the goods. Warranty Terms are set out by the manufacturer. Di Computer Technologies CC only initiates the warranty process as a service to our customers, but we may in our own discretion decide to refer the customer directly to the warranty service provider.
Devices that are booked into our workshop are not covered for theft, fire or any other damage while in our possession – It is the clients responsibility to ensure that the device is covered by his/her own insurance.
- Di Computer Technologies cannot be held responsible for any loss of Data. If the hard drive failed, data recovery is not always possible. Please make sure you have backed up your data before booking in your device.
- No Item will be returned to the client without the Original Job Card Receipt
- Our Standard Hourly rate may apply for any work done.
- No Items will be returned before the full invoiced amount is paid (Unless the client has in writing, made alternative arrangements, which have been agreed upon by both parties)
- Once a Repair / Job is done, the client will be notified to collect their device. It remains the clients own responsibility to inform Di Computer Technologies, if his/her contact details have changed and to follow up on the status of a Repair / Job.
- Devices that are not collected within 60 days after the client has been notified, will be sold to cover costs.
- Our strict NO REFUNDS Policy applies.
- FAULTY ITEMS THAT ARE RETURNED, within the items warranty period, ARE HANDLED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY POLICY AND NOT ACCORDING TO OUR RETURNS POLICY.
Di Computer Technologies will issue Refunds only on Special Occasions and only at it’s sole discretion. If a Refund is requested, the following needs to be met before being taken into consideration:
- The items you return must be in substantially the same condition as when Di Computer Technologies delivered them to you [Including packaging Material and Documentation].
- All returns incur a handling fee of up to 15%.
- No cash refunds will be issued
- Software may only be returned if the packaging is unopened and not tampered with in any way.
Some items cannot be returned, including:
- Labour, delivery and/or completed services
- Microphones, earbuds and other similar products
- Consumable items such as batteries
- Etched or otherwise personalized items
- Any items that were ordered for the client on special request
- All deposits paid are Non-Refundable
While every effort has been made to update the information provided on the Website on a regular basis, Di Computer Technologies CC makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information contained on the Website. Di Computer Technologies CC reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of the Website, the opinions, information, data or content contained on the Website shall not be construed as advice and are offered for information purposes only. Di Computer Technologies CC gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any such opinions, information, data or content.
Di Computer Technologies CC endeavours to ensure the prices of our products are as accurate as possible. However, we reserve the right to change the prices of our products without notification. To confirm prices, please contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org. All prices listed on our website are VAT inclusive.
The following payment methods are accepted:
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Electronics Fund Transfer
- Cash on Delivery
- Digital Channels: PayToday
Di Computer Technologies CC shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury
or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to:
- Your use of or reliance on any information provided on or via the Website
- Any e-mails sent from the Website
- Services provided via this Website
- Any viruses that may infect your computer or other property on account of your access to or use of this Website
- Use of content, data or information made available via the Website
- Any failure, delay or unavailability of the Website or any Services offered via the site for any reason whatever
- The supply, or failure or delay in supplying any of the Services offered via the Website; and
These terms and conditions are the complete and exclusive agreement between Di Computer Technologies CC and the customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Di Computer Technologies CC and the customer relating to the subject products.